Fastest non-disk wheel on the market. Period. Bontrager's Aeolus 9 D3 Tubular combines a 27mm wide, 90mm deep OCLV carbon rim with silky smooth hubs with DT Swiss internals. The optimal wheels for time trials, triathlons or any ride where the clock is the only thing that matters.
- D3 Dual Directional Design - Super-aero rim profile produces lower drag results at the tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Carbon - The most advanced carbon available is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Construction: 27mm wide, 90mm deep OCLV Carbon rim, carbon/aluminum hub shell, DT star ratchet drive system, 24 DT nail head 14/17G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Cassette compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11spd (Campagnolo freehub sold separately)
- Includes: Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork brake pads, Bontrager valve extender, Bontrager internal cam quick release
- No rider weight restrictions
Carbon-compatible brake pads included
Tubular (sew-up) tires required
|Rim Material||OCLV Carbon|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||DT Swiss Bladed|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||862 grams|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed (Campagnolo freehub sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.