With Versatile Contact Position drops that feature an 8-degree flare, 3-degree outsweep and 40mm tails, the CADEX AR Handlebar sets a new standard for all-road control. A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop make it easy to transition from the tops to the hoods and drops. And an innovative one-piece mold construction boosts strength and stiffness while still maintaining a best-in-class weight.
- 8-degree flare and 3-degree out sweep provide total control over variable surfaces.
- Extended 40mm tails on the drops add stability and leverage for increased confidence when sprinting or descending.
- 3-degree backsweep delivers increased comfort and balance on the tops.
- A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop allow quick and controlled transitions between the tops, the hoods and the drops.
- One-piece, no-bond mold manufacturing process reduces weight and increases strength and stiffness.
- Precision carbon fiber layup provides added strength at minimal weight.
- Compatible with Shimano Di2 Bar End Type Junction.
|31.8mm / Black / 400mm||4713250018973||180000327|
|31.8mm / Black / 420mm||4713250018980||180000328||210000024092|
|31.8mm / Black / 440mm||4713250018997||180000329|