Parts & Accessories
Reach for Giro's Proof Winter MTB Shoe Covers when insulation and protection from the elements is crucial. These wind- and water-resistant booties feature special stretch neoprene that maximizes warmth and minimizes bulk. Built-in flex zones offer an unmatched fit and range of motion. The interior is lined with thermal fleece for extra insulation and warmth. The molded rubber soles feature aggressive lugs for improved traction and durability when you're off the bike. You'll also appreciate the locking heel zippers and reflective accents.
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. Good news! Your search for the perfect foul weather shoe cover is over! Introducing the Garneau Thermal H2O Shoe Covers (some minor "assembly" required). This seam-sealed, 3mm super stretch neoprene, fleece-lined shoe cover is 100% wind and waterproof, and will keep your toes warm in the nastiest of weather! Its outsole is made out of rubber for additional traction, and can be cut to fit whatever type of cleat you have using the integrated cutting guide. We round it out with a seam-sealed zipper that tucks into a zipper garage and hits of reflectivity that offer additional visibility in low light conditions. Technical Details - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Opening: Sean-sealed zipper for all weather conditions - Shoe Cover Fabric: super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece
When warm, dry feet are crucial, reach for Giro's Proof Winter Shoe Covers. These wind- and water-resistant stretch neoprene shoe covers maximize warmth, while integrated Flex Zones in key areas to minimize bulk for an impressive fit. They’re lined with thermal AGrid fleece for extra insulation and warmth. A locking zipper on the heel, reflective accents, and durable, high-traction walking treads make these a great choice for any foul weather riding.
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Giro's Knit Shoe Covers add just a touch of extra warmth, protect your shoes from winter road grime, and light up the night with visibility-enhancing reflective ankle stripes. Cordura knit fabric is tough as nails and will stand up to enthusiastic use. - Small (36-39) | Medium (40-42) | Large (43-45)
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Giro's Ambient Toe Covers add just the right amount of extra warmth on cool rides. Wind- and water-resistant neoprene covers are lined with AGrid fleece for warmth and protection from the elements. Reinforced toe guards add durability and reflective accents enhance visibility. - Small (36-39) | Medium (40-42) | Large (43-45) | X-Large (46-48)
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -I SO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather - ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: - Cleat opening under sole - Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort - Reflective puller
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
Page 1 of 1